Friday, July 26, 2013

Makeup Favorites

I have some products right now that are amazing. The first is an eye shadow palette that I got as a present, it doesn't have any labels on it so I'm not sure where it's from. But, I'm sure you can find them anywhere because the colors are very common. I really like the fact that there are very neutral colors but then you can add some pops of bright color too.
This eyeliner is so amazing. It has a felt tip and has so much control for whatever you want to do. I love this so much more than liquid eyeliners that always seem to get messy.
These products feel so nice during the summer time, and really all the time. The make up wipes feel so refreshing and are the best ones that I have used to take off large amounts of make up. The sunscreen also works so well and doesn't leave your skin oily at all.
Thanks for reading!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment