Sunday, February 16, 2014

Motivation: YOGA

I feel like yoga one of the easiest but the best way to exercise. It calms your body down almost automatically  by slowing down a stressful with with taking time to breath. This is not only fun by the great stretches but if helps you to connect with yourself and is a really great way to take a step back from a hectic life. I would recommend taking a class but if it seems like there is almost no time in your schedule, I would suggest looking into 5 min yoga class/exercise videos that you can do once or a few times a day. I would definitely recommend the one below but if you don't like it then try doing some research. Don't worry, you don't have to be flexible or already fit to be able to do yoga, anyone can do it, and soon your mental and physical health will be feeling way better! :)


I know that this is definitely not my normal post but I have been really into fitness lately and I thought that I would share it with you! Please comment below if you want more or have some ideas for a blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment