Sunday, May 19, 2013

Life's a Roller Coaster



There are so many good and bad opportunities in the world. But everything leads to the choice you make when you take a turn for the better or for the worse. Life's obstacles always get in the way of who you are and what you're looking for in life. This year I chose to take a turn for the better. You have to take a risk to get rewarded, otherwise the world can just pass you by. The moment that I got the letter above, I knew it would either be one of the happiest or worst moments of my life. Luckily, it turned out to be the best and I was given the amazing chance to be a part of something I love, fashion. I am a complete believer in taking risks and trying not to be afraid of the things around you. Take life into your own hands. "Just Say Yes."


No comments:

Post a Comment