Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Shopping

Happy Memorial Day everyone!!! I hope everyone's day was fabulous and fun with BBQs and pool parties. Sadly, for some random reason, mother earth decided it should rain today. Great, huh? Luckily though, I have finals this week and wouldn't have been able to go outside anyway. So I guess everything works out for a reason! Since I have been "studying" all weekend, I decided to go to Target for a little break and I am soooooo happy I went! That's right...shopping. :) I only picked up a couple of things but I am seriously obsessed with them right now.

The first thing I got was shirt on clearance for only $15! I thought it was really cool because it has a see through thread tribal print and blocked out fabric on the sides. It's also very slouchy and something that would be perfect for a beach cover up or just hanging out around the house.

 The second thing I bought was a Sinful Colors nail polish in the color Cinderalla. I am totally in love with it because it has a really pretty Tiffany's blue color with a hint of shimmer throughout it. No wonder it's called Cinderella! And it is a plus that Cinderella is one of my favorite Disney princesses too :)
Thank you for reading and please comment below if you liked this type of blog post. Bye! <3

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It would be awesome to do a follow back. Your blog is really cool and I will definitely follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete