Sunday, June 9, 2013

Classic Day At The Beach

 "It doesn't matter where you go in life... As long as you go to the Beach."
My first summer day at the beach was a blast! Yes, it was freezing and overcast but it was also a lot of fun. The majority of the time, my best friend, my dad and I walked through the village by the beach. We found a lot of boutiques and they were so gorgeous. The first was a store was called Zen. It was pricey so we didn't buy anything but it was beautiful. I wish I owned everything in that store! The tie dye dress below is from Zen.

 The lotions and candles in this store were so yummy! They were all so good that we just had to test them all, so when we came out we smelled like Bath and Body Works....
 There was a classic car show for the West Coast in town and it was really cool. The cars were amazing and it was a perfect day for my Dad to come.
 The blue car above is my favorite! The color was gorgeous and it reminded me of Nancy Drew's car. If I could have any car in the world, I would want this one.
Thanks for reading and please comment below and tell me which car is your favorite!
Au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment